Automation is growing to dominate ever larger areas of production and production control – and not without reason. In processes that place high requirements on precision and speed, there are often considerable productivity reserves that are hidden.
Modern automation systems are completely self-sufficient, independently carrying out all monitoring, control and regulation of production processes. The immediate benefits for companies include saving on personnel, electricity and material costs as well as improving quality and precision within production.
With our team of experienced engineers and technicians, Antrok plans and implements automation projects from the initial idea and concept phase to commissioning. Depending on the required functionality, our range of services extends from the implementation of simple applications to complex industrial plant systems with comprehensive measurement sensors and multivariate control algorithms.
YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- Increased throughput or production volume
- Relieving people from heavy, physical or monotonous work
- Improved product quality with higher precision
- Standardised product quality
- Reduction in manufacturing errors
- Improvement of commissioning and production processes
- Safe and efficient design of material flows